Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Meet Your Mavens....

Welcome to the beginning of a very exciting time! We are ready to introduce you to your Project Life Mavens! Today, you will get to know the fantastic ladies who are behind the sketches you will play along with each week. 
Area you ready???? Drum roll please.......
Greetings! My name is Shawn Lahr and I live in Pennsylvania with my husband, Charlie of 17 years and three children: Nick (16), Blake (12) and Kaila (11), along with goats, chickens, cats, a cow and hamster. I've been a scrapbooker to some extent since I was a teenager, but really caught the bug after the birth of my third child in 2003. I also love to create cards and altered items. I decided to try my hand at creating my own sketches in 2008 and since then I have over 600 sketches in my book ;) When I'm not scrapbooking, I am spending hours in the kitchen cooking and baking for my family. My other interests include reading, movies, volleyball and helping our church with the youth group. I also have a blog that I would love for you to visit  my blog. I am thrilled to be here and look forward to interacting with everyone.

 I am an Army officer/war vet turned SAHM (mommy hood is more demanding!) to 2 little monsters, a new fur baby and wife to the love of my life. I have been married almost 11 years, we were college sweethearts. I am an Army brat, southern girl living 'up north' now.

I am a traditional 12X12 girl who also does pocket scrapping (PL my way), a 6X8 December Daily(just finished 2014 in August 2015!), and an annual Thankful mini album (with my daughter). I almost always start with a sketch but it usually just resembles it when I am done. I love to scrap our everyday life, moments, the funny things the kids do/say/wear, as well as the trips we take and things we do. I don't enjoy scrapping holidays as much, maybe that is why Christmas is such a smaller size!
Visit me at A Cherry On Top and my blog

Hi!  My name is Angela Smith and I live in Central Utah, about 45 miles south of SLC.  I have been married to my cute husband for 16 years and we have two children, a 15 year old son and a 12 year old daughter.  I am also momma to a furbaby, a kitty named Toothless.  I love her, even though she is a brat cat lol.
I have been crafting and creating for as long as I can remember.  My favorite item to create with is paper.  I love how versatile it is.  In the past I was a traditional scrapbooker but then time got away from me and I am SO. FAR. BEHIND. it is ridiculous.  I love PL because I can still get those important memories into albums and have it look cute, but it's fast and simple.
Visit me on Instagram

Hi all the way from New Zealand! I am a stay at home mum to our gorgeous 2 girls (1 and 2.5yrs!) and to our 'pup' Frank, a British Bulldog. While most of my day is spent with my babes, I am lucky enough that they both still sleep for 2 hours at the same time!! This 'down time' is my scrapping time. Housework can wait... So, I started 'traditional' 12x12 scrapbooking when I was a teenager but after getting married and having kids, I came across Project Life and haven't looked back since. I have found this the best way to record all the precious memories...and some of the HUNDREDS of photos I take. As I continue along my journey of pocket pages, I have become more and more relaxed about my pages...all my cards use to be the same size or all 6x4 and 3x4 but now...anything goes..including 'clear' pockets!! Please check out my blog to see my project life adventures!
Happy Scrapping, 

2 comments:

  1. Excited to get started on the journey of creating with sketches created by you lovely ladies. Happy Scrappin' Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, ladies! I can't wait to work with all of your sketches!

    ReplyDelete