Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Marie's Take on Sketch #11....

To know me is to understand my love for dogs. I know I am not alone in this world, as a mommy and lover of fur babies. Maven Marie created this stunning page. She said her journaling translates to 
Title means : 'Hair Balls, Love Balls' & my journaling : 'New Year 2016, already almost 1 year of Happiness together...'
Here is her stunning page! Be sure to take a closer look at those babies! 
Sketch #11 by our fabulous Angela Smith....
Such a fun sketch and so many ways to create with it. 
Join us this month and you could win this exclusive Live Your Day Picture my Life set! 
Links will be open until January 31, 2016. 
Join us today and spread the word! 
Happy Scrapping, 

2 comments:

  1. This is just absolutely beautiful!! I feel like I could look at it 10 times and see something new each time.

    ReplyDelete