Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Majo's Take on Sketch #42...

Welcome to a wonderful Wednesday! Today we have a brand new Maven to introduce to you, please give a warm welcome to .......
I love to try new techniques and I am absolutely addicted to all sorts of white plain paper to find out all about the different reactions to various mediums :) I'm happy for all the beautiful people I have met on my journey through the net!
Here is the card Maven Majo created from our current sketch. She used beautiful color, some inking, those sweet scallops and the daisy!!! Oh my word, the daisy!!!!!
Here is the page she created using her card. Be sure to check out the journal card, as well as the other cards....
Sketch #42 by....
Cherie AverillSo much to do with this sketch. 
 Your prize for September is this Blessed Beyond Measure stamp set. You have until September 30 to add your links! 

Happy Scrapping, 

No comments:

Post a Comment